From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Getting rid of all warning messages in logs?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:47:31 GMT
Not to give an obnoxious answer, but the easiest way is to fix the
condition that is causing the warning to be generated.  I am in the middle
of on upgrade to 0.9x and I am fixing near hundreds of these types of
messages generated by our reports.  Most of the time it is an easy fix to
a padding property or a mis-set height, but sometimes it requires going
through several layers and figuring out what is adding up to cause the
warning.  I feel these warnings are good indicators of things that may not
be "just right" and should be looked at to make sure they are not causing
any layout problems.

There is a basic wiki on this here:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/Troubleshooting/CommonLogMessages

With that said, I believe you can just turn off warning messages in the
logger, but then you might miss something you need.

-Lou