From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject proportional-column-width+20mm -- should this have ever worked?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:33:44 GMT
In 0.20.3, I used to do the following to give one of my columns some extra
size and ensure it always had a minimum:

<fo:table-column column-width="20mm+proportional-column-width(1)"/>

In 0.94, this now produces bizarre results.  I got around it by changing
the width to something like:

<fo:table-column column-width="20mm+proportional-column-width(1.2)"/>

This seems to be OK.  My question is this:  Should my original method have
ever worked?  Was it correct?

I just want some closure on this.
Thanks,
Lou