From "Nedim Buke" <nedim.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: table-row breaking
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:14:47 GMT
Hello,

keep-with-next seems working however. keep-with-next caries all subsequent
rows to the previous page. It is not what I want I want keep-with-previous
property which caries the row to be broken in to the next row completely
without breaking. Althoough keep-with-next works, keep-with-previous or
keep-to-gether does not work.

Kind regards.