From Andreas Schröder <as.hi...@web.de>
Subject Re: ClassCast-Exception when trying fopfactory.newinstance()
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:42:36 GMT
I got two times the same library in different places of my tomcat. I removed one and the exception
doesn't occur anymore. but a new error occured. In the output on the console of the conversion
process appears:

(position of error unknown)java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8
sequence.

The funny thing is still, that it worked before. ;-)