From Newkid <shyamf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need immediate help.. FOP on Solaris Box
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:11:10 GMT

Hello Jeremias and Pietschmann,

Thanks for your comments and suggestion.

I guess, I didn't explain the concern correctly (may be due to my bad
english...). Let me allow to explain it once again...

I don't want to use FOP.sh ( for Solaris) et all in my Java pages. I wanted
to convert the XML to PDF thru transformer and display the output in the
browser. I don't want to save it on any physical location. My XML files is
in the database as a CLOB object.

As Jeremias has suggested, I have gone thru the embedding example and got to
know many things. When I compiled the example and run as standalone it's
working without an issue. But when I written the same code in JSP file, I
got the exception:

handlePageException(java.lang.Exception) in javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext
cannot be applied to (java.lang.Throwable)
pageContext.handlePageException((Throwable)__ee);

Any advice!

Hope, I am making sense this time..

With Thanks!
Newkid