From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject RE: Running FOP 0.94 from a server
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:39:29 GMT
Strictly speaking, it's neither. According to the XSLT spec, it's
interpreted relative to the location of the stylesheet that contains the
<xsl:import>. Remember that imported stylesheets can also import
stylesheets.

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk

-----Original Message-----
From: bonekrusher [mailto:djseek@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 15:06
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Running FOP 0.94 from a server

Hi,

I am running XML to PDF from a server. Everything works fine except when
I have a stylesheet that imports another. e.g.

<xsl:import href="common_attribute_sets.xsl" />

I receive an error "can not compile stylesheet"

I suspect my problem is with the href path. Will the href path be
relative to the main stylesheet or the FOP.jar file?

Thanks

Bones