From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Apache FOP: Trimbox, Bleedbox, Crop marks
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 08:55:03 GMT
It's not available in FOP, yet. I have once started support for the bleed
box (as an experiment) but since this is very low priority for me I
haven't finished, yet. If you have some Java knowledge it would be an
ideal opportunity to contribute something back to FOP. I can give
hints and pointers into the code to get you started.

On 02.04.2008 10:34:36 Oliver Hirschi wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Is there a way to define the trimbox, the bleedbox and maybe also corp
> marks by generating a pdf over xsl:fo using apache fop 0.94?
>
> I saw there is a way to do it with e.g. AntennaHouse, isn't it?
> So, do I have to change to AntennaHouse, or is there also a way to do
> it with apache fop?
>
> Great thanks & Kind regards,
> Oliver Hirschi

Jeremias Maerki