From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: table height not working in 0.94
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 07:23:52 GMT
On 02.04.2008 18:56:50 Louis.Masters wrote:
> My table height has stopped working after I upgraded to 0.94.  My previous
> code was:
>
> <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%" height.minimum="45mm"
> border="1pt solid red">
>
> I tried:
>
> <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%"
> block-progression-dimension.minimum="45mm" border="1pt solid red">
>
> Neither work.  The table shrinks to the minimum size needed to fit all of
> the row data.  I noticed the following message in my log:
>
> 12:45:42,969 WARN  [FONode] Warning(Unknown location): fo:table, only a
> value of "auto" for block-progression-dimension has a well-specified
> behavior on fo:table. Falling back to "auto"
>
> Is this the problem? Did something change that I am missing?

Keep in mind that with the redesign of FOP after 0.20.5, there's no
stone left on the other in the layout engine. So, some differences are
to be expected. We're not exactly sure what the meaning of
height/block-progression-dimension on fo:table is, so this is
unimplemented at the moment. The spec is less than clear. As a
work-around you can try putting a block-container around the table for
the border.

Jeremias Maerki