From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95beta - svg tif images
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:19:22 GMT
That's why I provided two different measurements for the 0.95 branch:
once with JAI's codec and once with Commons' TIFF codec ("internal TIFF
codec") which is enabled by my fix from Friday. You can see that the
internal TIFF codec adds about 0.4 seconds in my environment compared to
the JAI codec.

Jeremias Maerki