From morten <...@mobo.dk>
Subject Re: images in pdf file
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:47:09 GMT
Thanks for the reply.
ok, I had misread the page.

So now I have installed JAI image I/O tools in my java jre directory. That is
in  /usr/java/jre1.6.0_05/

But I still get same SEVERE: Image not available. Is there a way for me to
test if my installation is ok?

I found this page: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/commons/image-loader.html
but it is beyond my limited java skill.

Help is appreciated.
morten

if it is relevant:
$ java --version
java version "1.5.0"
gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.3.0 20080202 (experimental) [trunk revision 132072]