From Charlie Flowers <charlie.flow...@trax.aero>
Subject FOP 0.95beta: .BMP color inversion bug?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:48:06 GMT
Hello,

I've noticed in testing FOP 0.95beta that 24-bit .BMPs seem to render with their colors flipped
(red <=> blue, cyan <=> yellow).  This seems to affect all colors, except for
black and white.  All colors render properly when using 8-bit .BMPs.  I'm not certain if this
is an issue with FOP or with ImageIO, but I figured I would try here first.  I've attached
a small .fo file and .bmp to illustrate the problem.   Let me know if I'm barking up the wrong
tree.

Thanks,

Charlie Flowers