From "Pascal Sancho" <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject RE: Line-height inheritance
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 07:03:11 GMT
Hi Andrea,

IIUC, the following snippet should be interpreted as you said above about percentage.
The 2nd fo:block line-height should be 12*1.2

<fo:block font-size="12pt" line-height="1.2">
    <fo:block font-size="8pt">

IMHO, behaviour should be the same for either percentage or numeric value.
IIUC your point of view, in both cases, according to the spec, inherited line-height should
be computed value.

What I expect, is that inherited line-height should remain relative when possible.
(What about line-height expressed in 'em'?)

WDYT?

Pascal