From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject RE: Large PDF's files fail to stream correctly
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 07:41:22 GMT

Have you tried connecting to Tomcat directly and not via Apache to confirm
that the problem is related to the streaming via AJP?

Have you tried writing the PDF to a file on the server but serve it via the
Apache/Tomcat combination? Does that still fail?

For further isolation testing you could use a tool like wget to save the
stream at the client to a file. Then compare that to a copy of the PDF saved
on the server and see if there is a pattern to when / where the corruption
occurs.

Manuel