From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95beta - svg tif images
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:18:43 GMT
Tried 2 more tiffs (but from the same 'source'). They gave the similar
results for relative performance. 1 (0.94) vs 30 (0.95beta) vs
6(0.95beta-jeremias-tiff)

Given my non existent knowledge on tiff (and image formats in general)
and (I am sure recognizable) chronic lack of time to dive into image
formats at this moment, I am afraid I would not even know with which
tiff parameters to play

Perhaps there is some part of the fop/batik tests that could be used
to do some performance regression measurements?

Thanks again for your support!

Peter