From "Woodhouse, Graeme" <Graeme.Woodho...@proquest.co.uk>
Subject RE: Large PDF's files fail to stream correctly
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:02:56 GMT
>Have you tried connecting to Tomcat directly and not via Apache to confirm
>that the problem is related to the streaming via AJP?

I've tried it now on a stand alone tomcat instance and am having the same trouble. It makes
me even more confused that this isn't a more publicised problem on the internet. I would have
thought many people dynamically generate large PDF's through tomcat (although writing that
it does sound less likely with all those stipulations).

So, it seems like its tomcat's problem more than the connection between apache and tomcat.

Graeme Woodhouse
Software Engineer
ProQuest

Direct-Line:              +44 (0) 1223 271 264