From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Fop 0.95beta - svg tif images
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:40:47 GMT
On Apr 10, 2008, at 23:19, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

> According to what I found, the problem could be not so much JAI
> ImageIO itself, but the codecs.
> Apparently, Apple does not provide native codecs for all formats,

(After some more reading) They do for a TIFF reader, however... maybe
their native codec is simply much slower than XG's. ;-)

Another reason could be that their native TIFF reader somehow does
not qualify...
Have you tried using other TIFFs, with different properties? Try
opening in Preview, and Export to TIFF, and modify a few.

Cheers

Andreas