From "Oliver Hirschi" <o.hirs...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Apache FOP: Trimbox, Bleedbox, Crop marks
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 05:55:42 GMT
Thanks for your answer at first

What do you think, how much effort (in man-day) is used for initial
skill adaptation training in fop-code and writing the expansion for
supporting trim-, bleed-box and crop-marks?

by-the-way: Ech glaub eigentlech chönntemer üs im lozärner dialäkt
onderhalte...http://www.FamilyHirschi.ch :-)

Gruss, Oliver Hirschi