I work with xsl-fo on a server environment, and I don't have problem....

2008/4/5, bonekrusher <djseek@yahoo.com>:

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the reply. I understand how <xsl:import> works and how they
are imported. My stylesheets compile when running from Saxon 9 and Xalan on
a local machine. Its only when I try to compile the stylesheets from a
server. They will not compile.

Regards,

Bones