From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Failing to generate pdf document from fo.
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 17:52:19 GMT
On May 9, 2008, at 19:02, Matt Dong wrote:
> We tested with 0.94, the bug still exists. When we tested with
> 0.95beta, we got other exception as blow,
>
> Error SXCH0003: org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException:
> org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(43872/-1): column-
> number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of
> fo:table-column specified for the table.

That was indeed a bug before 0.95beta.
With 0.95, what you can do to avoid this is:
* make sure the stylesheet produces no rows containing more cells
than the number of columns,
* or don't specify explicit columns.

The first option should also work for the earlier two versions. The
second one, I'm not sure...

HTH!

Andreas