From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject RE: Unwanted extra page between page-sequences
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 17:38:05 GMT
Your second page sequence has an initial-page-number of 1. Since the
first page sequence generated only one page, and the starting page
number of the second sequence is odd, FO is required to generate a blank
page by default. The solution depends on what you're after. If the
second sequence is supposed to have a starting number of 1 and you don't
want the blank page, add the

force-page-count="no-force"

property to the first page sequence. If you just want the page numbering
to continue from one sequence to the next, the simplest solution is to
remove the initial-page-number from the second page sequence.

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk

________________________________

From: David Gerdt [mailto:Dgerdt@bju.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:48
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Unwanted extra page between page-sequences

Hello all-

Can someone help me understand why I'm getting an extra blank page with
the attached fo file? If I remove either one of the page sequences, it
renders correctly as a single page pdf. If both are together, I keep
getting a blank page between the two.

I'm sure it's probably a simple error that I've just overlooked, but
I've hit a wall and would love another pair of eyes to help me see what
I'm not seeing.

I'm running 0.95beta.

Thanks in advance!

Dave