From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Page bottom padding
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 07:08:01 GMT
Not sure I understand you correctly. There are various way to generate
"padding" at the page bottom:

- margin-bottom on fo:simple-page-master
- margin-bottom on fo:region-body
- Enclose all your content in an fo:block and specify:
   padding-after="2cm" padding-after.conditionality="retain"

Depends on what effect you need exactly.

HTH

On 02.05.2008 21:39:24 Vangelis Karageorgos wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> there's a question we've been confronted with during our development process
> using FOP.
> Is page bottom padding possible to materialize in FOP, while constructing a
> layout with several columns and flow from one onto another?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Jeremias Maerki