From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: using ttf-fonts embedded
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 07:44:28 GMT
Are you expecting that this causes FOP to automatically configure all
fonts in your Windows installation? If yes, I have to disappoint you and
point you to these URLs (depending on the FOP version you're using):
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/fonts.html#register
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/fonts.html#basics

setFontBaseURL only set the "base URL" used when resolving relative URLs
pointing to font files. It does not configure the fonts itself.

On 05.05.2008 13:47:25 Andreas Schröder wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I configured my fop factory with the following line: fopFactory.setFontBaseURL("file:///D:/Windows/Fonts");
>
> But fop still uses the font 'any' instead. At the position mentioned above are ttf files,
which fit to the ones I use.

> Andreas

Jeremias Maerki