From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: charts not rendered on Sun Solaris
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 06:51:59 GMT
As a rule of thumb: Questions which don't require to ask back because
there is enough information to work with are more likely to get answered
quickly.

Unfortunately, that's the case here. You didn't:
- say which FOP version you're using (Don't assume everyone remembers
from earlier posts which FOP version you use, or looks it up each time).
- say what kind of "charts" these are. Are they PNGs? TIFFs? SVGs?
Something else?
All that can make a difference. You can save yourself and us time if you
put more information in your questions.

If I had to guess, I'd say you don't have the graphical environment set
up properly on the Solaris machine. Batiks needs that. See:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/graphics.html#batik

On 07.05.2008 05:44:49 Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anybody give a suggestion to my problem please  :(
>
> /Harshini

Jeremias Maerki