From "kindaian@gmail.com" <kinda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page bottom padding
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 09:31:36 GMT
Some time ago I had a similar requirement. May happen it is the same. I
have blocks in the format

This is what I was getting:
---- top of page
| XXXXX -block one
| XXXXX -block two
| XXXXX - block three

---- bottom of page

This is what I wanted it to happen:
---- top of page
|XXXXX -block one
|
|XXXXX -block two
|
|XXXXX -block three
---- bottom of the page

I think what I'm looking can be called "vertical-justify". And is
something very useful to make layouts like yellow pages and the like
(lots of small blocks of text, spread on several columns in the page,
justified to the top and bottom of the page).

I think that at the time, a management of the paddings and padding
conditions would manage the wanted effect.

[there was another issue regarding space management but that isn't the
issue here hehehe]

Cheers,
Kindaian