From Philipp Wagner <li...@philipp-wagner.com>
Subject Re: tables and keeps with 0.95beta
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 13:35:20 GMT
Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
> Actually, no, it's not a bug. ;-) I just forgot that keep-together
> doesn't apply to table-cell, so the keep value is only propagated to its
> children. But the keep is not in effect between the two blocks of the
> table-cell.

Hrhr, that solves everything :-) Thank you so much! The bad thing is
that I even used the XSL validation stylesheet
(http://www.renderx.com/tools/validators.html), but it gave me no hints
whatsoever, probably because it is valid, but not what I expected :)

Again, thank you very much and keep up the great work!

Philipp