From Roland Neilands <rneila...@pulsemining.com.au>
Subject Re: Error:java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find any provider supporting RC4
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 04:37:20 GMT
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/pdfencryption.html

Regards,
*Roland*

ismail.khan@polaris.co.in wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We are using Pdf encryption of FOP 0.20 and we are getting following error.
> Please guide us on the same
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find any provider supporting RC4
>       at org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFEncryption.<init>(PDFEncryption.java:164)
>       at org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFDocument.setEncryption(PDFDocument.java:258)
>       at
> org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.setOptions(PDFRenderer.java:215)
>       at rhReport.rhPDFConverter.convertXML2PDF(Unknown Source)
>       at rhReport.GHRT.generatePDF(Unknown Source)
>       at rhReport.GHRT.getReportInfo(Unknown Source)
>       at
> jsp_servlet._rhrel.__rhjniscreen._jspService(__rhjniscreen.java:1652)
>       at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:33)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:465)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:348)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:322)
>       at rhReport.rhControlServ.service(Unknown Source)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:465)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:348)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6981)
>       at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
>       at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3892)
>       at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2766)
>       at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
>       at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)
>

> | Thanks & Regards
> | Ismail Khan
> | Polaris Software Lab Limited
> | 91-22-39815900 Extn: 2258
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been
misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than
by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

> Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

> This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information
which is confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and then
delete the original e-mail.