From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.fr>
Subject [SOLVED] Re: Major issue with image loading in FOP 0.95beta
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 13:25:20 GMT
Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
> I've done that now: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=653704&view=rev
> Jean-Fraçois, please download XG Commons Trunk, build it and switch to
> it. Then set
> -Dorg.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.impl.AbstractImageSessionContext.no-source-reuse=true
> (system property). Hopefully, this will change something. Please let me
> know if it does.

Yes, your patch does the trick !
I've built my chapter successfully, then all the chapters of the
document and it's OK.
Congratulations and thanks very much !

Now I guess you all have to take a decision whether this patch belong to
0.95 "release" because it is probably needed in a number of situations...

And my next problem is to find a way to force memory recycling after
this long and hefty FOP processing, but until further investigated this
is OT ;-)