From "David Gerdt" <Dge...@bju.edu>
Subject RE: Unwanted extra page between page-sequences
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:13:13 GMT
Bingo! Makes perfect sense and fixes the problem.

I do actually need to reset the page numbers with each page sequence as there are page numbers
in header sections on some of the pages that need to start over with each sequence. I had
stripped them out in the sample file, trying to get to the root of the problem.

Thanks!

>>> "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Amick@mail.house.gov> 5/19/2008 1:38 PM >>>
Your second page sequence has an initial-page-number of 1. Since the first page sequence generated
only one page, and the starting page number of the second sequence is odd, FO is required
to generate a blank page by default. The solution depends on what you're after. If the second
sequence is supposed to have a starting number of 1 and you don't want the blank page, add
the

force-page-count="no-force"

property to the first page sequence. If you just want the page numbering to continue from
one sequence to the next, the simplest solution is to remove the initial-page-number from
the second page sequence.

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk