From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Nested, multi-page tables and keep-with-previous
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 09:08:15 GMT
On May 2, 2008, at 10:49, <torsten.blix@sdm.de> <torsten.blix@sdm.de>
wrote:

Hi

> I have a problem with the XSL-FO listed below - sorry for the
> lengthy example,
> I tried to cut it down as much as possible (and hope that Outlook
> doesn't make
>  too much of a mess of it).

No problem. It came through just fine, but maybe in the future it
would be better if you just added it as an attachment.

> Running FOP 0.95beta from the command line and producing a PDF
> output, I get no
> warnings/errors and the expected text on the first page up until
> "LOOK HERE".
> Then follows an empty second page and the end of the document, even
> though
> there is some text left in the XSL-FO. I expected the text to be
> printed on the
> 2nd page.
>
> Removing the attribute keep-with-previous.within-column='always'
> from the table
> row below "LOOK HERE" makes the text on the 2nd page appear again.

Definitely seems like buggy behavior in 0.95. Would you mind creating
a Bugzilla entry for it, and add the FO as an attachment over there?

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fop

> PS. Any current estimates when 0.95 will be released?

If I judge correctly, this should be a matter of weeks, but no
guarantees... Maybe your bug-report will keep us busy again for a few
weeks more. ;-)

Thanks!

Andreas