From _zachary_ <zda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: 0.94 AND 0.95b Images
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:11:12 GMT

Actually I take my last comment back.  It seems as though I had left my code
in there that was calculating the widths.  Thus this code:

<fo:external-graphic inline-progression-dimension.maximum="100%"
                      content-width="scale-down-to-fit"
                      content-height="100%" />

does not work.  I created a fo with two-columns, put a fo:block in the body
and the image overflows the block still. Any ideas why that wouldn't be
working? And I'm not getting any errors from fop