From _zachary_ <zda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: fop-trunk nonbreaking spaces
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:31:18 GMT

I have narrowed the issue down to my FONT!??  When I use DejaVu that overlap
happens, however whenever I use the default font it looks fine. BIZARRE.  If
you have any ideas as to why that would be a great help, otherwise it looks
like i'm going to have to use the default font.

thank you for your help

zach