From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: n-up PDF
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:39:50 GMT
Good idea, but the IF is not quite ready for this. Some extensions will
be necessary. But it's not far off. At any rate, following such an
approach preserving links is no problem. With the "new" IF that we've
started designing this will become even easier. But a immediate solution
is not available, yet.

Hacking the PDFRenderer could be an idea, although an ugly one because
it would be hard-coded.

On 13.06.2008 09:13:18 Andreas Delmelle wrote:
> [...]
about preservation of links, but it could be worth a shot (if you haven't done so already).

> See: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/intermediate.html
>
> HTH!
>
> Andreas

Jeremias Maerki