From "Martin Kristensen" ...@reklamedata.dk>
Subject RE: Integrating Apache FOP in an Eclipse RCP app gives IncompatibleClassChangeError
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:25:26 GMT
Thanks for the help, both of you who answered. One of my colleagues
succeeded in doing it by making a plug-in that contains both all the FOP
jars and all the code that accesses them.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabrice Dubach [mailto:fabrice92@gmail.com]
Sent: 12. juni 2008 12:05
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integrating Apache FOP in an Eclipse RCP app gives
IncompatibleClassChangeError

Hi,

I had exactly the same error in the same context. How I solve it :

I have renouced to build a separate plug-in which is supposed to
encapsulated Apache FOP libraries.

I have included directly all needed jars in my own RCP application in a
simple "lib" folder, than I linked them to my application adding them in
the
"classpath" section on the "runtime" page of the "plugin.xml" file.

It works great, even when exporting the corresponding "product" that I
made
from this RCP app.

Hope it's help,

Fabrice Dubach

Martin Kristensen-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting this error when running Apache FOP as part of an Eclipse
RCP
> application.
>  java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
> (...)
> I have created a separate Eclipse plug-in with all the required Apache
FOP