From Joshua Brickner <jos...@rocketjones.com>
Subject UnsatisfiedLinkError When Executing FOP
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:17:22 GMT
I need to execute the following command in PHP to run FOP:

exec("/usr/local/src/fop-0.94/fop -xml billing_report.xml -xsl
billing_report.xsl -pdf billing_report.pdf");

When I try it runs but the PDF is corrupted and I'm left with this
error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /System/
Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/
libawt.jnilib:

The previous error is followed by a list of 49 messages that look like
this (I can post the rest if it will help) :

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1822)

When I run the exact same command in my CLI by hand it runs just fine
and the PDF looks great. Any ideas of what the problem is?

Thanks,
Joshua Brickner