From gtsopour <gtsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Inline blocks in fop 0.94 (not block with inlines)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:15:08 GMT

<fo:block>
<fo:inline>Text1</fo:inline>
<fo:inline>Text2</fo:inline>
</fo:block>
I have a block and i put in it some inlines, as shown in the example. I want
the inlines untouched-solid in a single line if they fit and if they don't
feet , then change line main whole(do not get cut at the end of current line
and continue at the next line). I How to keep the last inline in a single
line, in case that it is too large too fit;;;;;;;;;
Example

(inlines seprated by coma(,))
NOT

 |||||||Test1 Test1, Test2 Test2, Test3 Te||||||||

BUT

 |||||||Test1 Test1, Test2 Test2,||||||||
 |||||||Test3 Test3||||||||

Thanks in advance!!!