From George Tsopouridis <gtsop...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Inline blocks in fop 0.94 (not block with inlines)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:27:31 GMT

Thanks Griffin,Sean for your answer but i think that my problem is more
complicated
 I'll give you a better example

I have this text* in an inline.  ------->  *"Today is a beautiful day #"
ok;;

SO,

 Line width is an unknown parameter and i want text "Today is a beautiful
day #" always together in the same line...
If my line has space only for
----Today is a beautiful day 1, Today is a beautiful day 2, Today is a
beautiful----
----day 3

I don't want this but this

----Today is a beautiful day 1, Today is a beautiful day 2, ----
----Today is a beautiful day 3

Do you understand me ;;; thanks a lot...