From _zachary_ <zda...@mac.com>
Subject Fop source-resolution
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:03:44 GMT

Is there anyway to apply a specific source-resolution to an individual image?

My problem is that I have some images that were drawn for 300pdi and others
fo 72dpi.  I want everything to be 72dpi, and redrawing the images is not an
option.  If i keep the source-resolution at 72dpi all of the 300dpi images
look huge!  I can try and scale them by setting a specific width, however i
do not have the widths of the images... any suggestions or ideas on how i
can fix this issue?