From Dominique Bourely <dominique.bour...@travelsoft.fr>
Subject Re: Color Profile not applied
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:28:05 GMT

Excuse me for the delay.
More explicetely, the PNG image loses the brilliance when included in PDF
with FOP.
I attach an example of such a PDF (
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18380833/test-png-sans-output.pdf
test-png-sans-output.pdf ) and the original image source (
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18380833/img-test.png img-test.png ).
On the opposite, when I use Acrobat Distiller to produce a PDF from the
image (through Photoshop for instance), I am proposed to incorpore a color
profile, and if (and only if) I accept and choose sRGB, the result is
correct.
So our idea was to simplify the PNG decoder class to avoid image treatment.
Could you help us estimate the workload to achieve this ?