From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Postscript in Japanese using FOP
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 09:32:50 GMT
I'm afraid that's a documented limitation, even in the latest FOP
version:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/output.html#ps-limitations

The only thing you can do is generate PDF and use a converter (like
GhostScript) to generate PostScript. If you have a Type 1 font with
Japanese characters, it might work with FOP 0.95beta or later but due to
a lack of such a font on my side this is untested.

On 04.07.2008 15:51:52 priby wrote:

> Greetings to all,
>

> I am unable to generate a postscript in Japanese using FOP 0.20.5 . But I am
> sucessful in generating the PDF.
>
> Is there any way to get the postscript in Japanese using FOP.
>
> Any help appreciated
>
> Thanks in advance
> Priby

Jeremias Maerki