From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: fop dynamic table column-width
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:50:26 GMT
FOP doesn't support automatic table layout (i.e. automatic selection of
best column widths based on content), yet. However, you can use the
proportional-column-width(N) function in the column-width property on
fo:table-column to specify the relative width of the columns. The
effective columns widths are then determined based on the table width.

On 09.07.2008 10:56:10 George Tsopouridis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a clear way to have dynamic table column-width in fop. I must tell
> that i produce my fo with xslt...
> What fop supports;; I am using fop 0.94
>
> Thanks in advance...

Jeremias Maerki