From "Browning, Jamie" <Jamie.Brown...@catlin.com>
Subject RE: Forward references in marker element throws NPE
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 14:02:38 GMT
Many thanks for your prompt responses Andreas/Chris

Andreas I have seen your commit on Bugzilla. One question I have though
is will this fix be merged into the 0.95 release candidate?

Jamie Browning
theFrame Programme
Phone: +44 (0)20 7015 0981
E-mail: jbrowning@catlin.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Delmelle [mailto:andreas.delmelle@telenet.be]
Sent: 26 June 2008 21:15
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Forward references in marker element throws NPE

On Jun 26, 2008, at 21:33, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

>> On Jun 26, 2008, at 17:06, Browning, Jamie wrote:
>>> My assumption is based on the fact that the marker examples
>>> included in the binary dist for both 0.94 and 0.95beta are
>>> throwing a NullPointerException.
>
> I'll see what I can find based on this, and will keep you posted.

I have already found and fixed one cause of a NullPointerException,
but stumbled on another one.

Forward-references work OK now in FOP Trunk, after but the
fo:instream-foreign-object in fo:marker still crashes...

I'm going to look closer into that one as well, and add that example
to the unit-tests (so as to avoid further embarrassment :-S )

Andreas