From "Paul Hunnisett" <phunnile...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems transforming to RTF
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:09:50 GMT
I've written an FO document that I need to convert into and RTF file.  It
comes through the transform all messed up looking (sorry - best
description!).  If I transform it into a PDF then it looks perfect, but the
RTF looks awful.

I've attached the original fo, the PDF and the RTF output so that you can
see what I'm aiming for and what I'm getting...

I'm assuming the problem is to do with fo features not supported in the RTF
transform.  Is anyone aware of a way that I can tweak my fo to get the
desired results in a way that will work?

Cheers

Paul Hunnisett