From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: page layout bug
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 07:44:34 GMT
On Jul 6, 2008, at 05:59, Manuel Mall wrote:

> [...]

Yep. It's only rather unfortunate that the 'clarifying' images in the
Recommendation (like in 6.4.13 simple-page-master) show the behavior
Mark is describing (corresponds to non-default values for
'precedence' on region-before and region-after...), thus giving the
impression that this is the default behavior.

Cheers

Andreas