From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject RE: page layout bug
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 03:59:27 GMT
Mark,

It is my understanding that the question "who gets the corners of the page"
is controlled by the precedence property which applies only to the
region-before and region-after. This property is by default false which
means if not set the start and end regions extend into the corners of the
page.

Manuel