From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Forward references in marker element throws NPE
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:54:39 GMT
On Jul 2, 2008, at 11:30, Browning, Jamie wrote:

Hi Jamie

> If there is any way in which I can positively influence the
> decision to
> include this patch then I would like to do so.

You're playing with fire here... |8->

In the meantime, I have already applied the changes. It's literally
only a hit on the <Enter> button away from being committed to the
release branch.

Now, let's see... What shall I charge you for that? ;-)

Seriously, I guess 'lazy consensus' means if no one objects before
tomorrow, I'll just go ahead.

Cheers

Andreas