From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Forward references in marker element throws NPE
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:45:27 GMT
On Jul 1, 2008, at 16:02, Browning, Jamie wrote:

Hi Jamie,

> Many thanks for your prompt responses Andreas/Chris
>
> Andreas I have seen your commit on Bugzilla. One question I have
> though
> is will this fix be merged into the 0.95 release candidate?

I guess I could commit it to the release branch as well, but I would
rather see confirmation from other devs first.

No problem for me to apply this fix to 0.95 (after all, it's only a
very small patch), but if someone's already preparing the release,
I'd rather not get in their way...

Anyone?

Cheers

Andreas