From Steve Ebersole <st...@hibernate.org>
Subject Font registration
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:02:21 GMT
I develop a maven plugin which does docbook processing.  It's a little
different in that it utilizes maven's artifact/dependency capabilities
to pull the individual pieces (xslt, images, css, etc) together
dynamically.

I'd love for the same to happen with fonts with the fop/dpf processing.
looking over http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html and
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html#autodetect but am not
really seeing the way to do this.  The main issue is that this most all
be accomplished programatically in my plugin code.

Of course part of the problem is that I really have no background in fop
nor docbook :)

Anyway, does anyone have thoughts on how this might be cool to
accomplish?

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead