From Jason Harrop <jhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Font registration
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:03:48 GMT
This wasn't my thread, and I don't mean to take it over, but when I
was trying to do this last Friday I saw that PrintRenderer has
addFontList(List<EmbedFontInfo> fontList), and thought that all I
needed was to access PrintRenderer.  But that I couldn't do (unless I
set up my own from scratch?).

So I do more or less what Jeremias suggested - I use my
List<EmbedFontInfo> fontList to create a userConfig, and go from
there.

thanks

Jason

>>> http://redhat.com