From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Renderer problem in FOP
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:56:54 GMT
On 16 Mar 2009, at 05:48, Mohamed Abdul Khader Jailani wrote:

Hi

> <snip />
> But I get a different problem like as shown below :
>
> java.lang.StackOverflowError
> java.lang.StringBuffer.<init>(StringBuffer.java:105)
> org
> .apache.fop.fo.properties.PercentLength.toString(PercentLength.java:
> 121)
>

> Kindly reply me how to fix the issue.
> I tried searching for this issue ,it says log level to be changed to
> info .
> Even I have changed the logger level still I get the same issue .

Two possibilities:
1° either the message in question that triggers
PercentLength.toString() is of level INFO, WARN or ERROR
2° or your setting of the log-level somehow did not suffice (i.e.
there are still some FOP-related loggers that use DEBUG-level)

Can you perhaps send us the FO (directly/off-list if it is rather
large or contains confidential info)?
I know this issue is fixed in FOP Trunk, so if I run the same FO on my
end, maybe I can identify the message that you would normally get. If
that is the case, then the issue can probably be avoided by altering
the FO.

Thanks

Andreas