From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: barcode4j JAR-files unavailable after export from Eclipse
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:33:48 GMT
On 23.03.2009 09:55:49 Frank Niedermann wrote:
<snip/>
> Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:
> >
> >> Am I missing something else?
> >
> > No, that should be it. But I can't tell from what I'm seeing if you made
> > any other mistake along the way. If the error message still occurs
> > there's still a problem with either the registration or the presence of
> > the extension in the class path hierarchy. The only thing you can do now
> > is setting breakpoints in org.apache.xmlgraphics.util.Service and
> > org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry. You can also enable log level
> > DEBUG on org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry which should tell you
> > which extension classes were actually registered.
> >

> Uh I don't know if it's possible to debug the JAR-file and I don't find
> org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry.

org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry is FOP's
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/XMLHandlerRegistry.java.

http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/XMLHandlerRegistry.java?view=markup

> Can you go into detail about
> how to enable log level DEBUG for Barcode4J?

Not really, as everyone has their own favourite logging solution. Just
configure your favourite logging package so the category
"org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry" is set to DEBUG level.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/latest/embedding.html#basic-logging

An example using java.util.logging:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo/SetupJDK14Logging

Jeremias Maerki